Roof Coating Types and How Long They Last
It’s important to have a roof sealant that compliments your roofs surface. Different roof coatings and sealants are designed to work with different materials. RJs Ultimate Roofing can guide you to the right sealant for your roof.
- Acrylic. This is great for sloped roofs, is cheap and offers excellent moisture resistance, weather resistance, flexibility and oxygen permeability
- Silicone. Extremely water and air resistant. A little more expensive, but because of its thickness no primer is needed
- Polyurethane. Great for flat roofs where it is open to foot traffic and abrasive damage
A roof coating or sealant, will still naturally wear down over time even if it is super tough. But, it’ll still add vital years onto the lifespan of any roof. The thickness of your roof coating will determine how long it lasts. Expect anywhere from 15-20 years if properly maintained and inspected by roofing experts.
Why Choose Us to Seal Your Roof?
Alongside providing the best roofing services in Brisbane, there are many benefits to working with the RJs Ultimate Roofing team. We are a team of friendly, professional and skilled roofers who take care of every aspect of your roof. Here’s why you should work with us;
- We provide free, no-obligation estimates
- Our team gets the work done without the hefty price tag
- Our roofing services adds value to your home
- We provide a 15-year warranty on our roof restorations
- All our work is 100% guaranteed